Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Chicken Breast with Tarragon
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 tablespoon canola oil
½ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
¾ teaspoon dried tarragon
⅛ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with oil. Brown chicken breasts on both sides. Reduce heat and cook, covered, 15 minutes, just until chicken is cooked through.
2. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; tent with foil to keep warm. Add cream to skillet; scraping up brown bits.
3. Stir in mustard and tarragon. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly.
4. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Pour sauce over chicken. Serve immediately.
Once upon a time in Santa Rosa, CA at my one of my favorite little eatery’s, (Mary's Pizzza), I discovered something so tasty, so good...
Old fashioned raisin pie is unusual, not in the main stream. One really has to like raisins to enjoy. One of the pies my Grandpa loved w...
I love pasta. It is so easy. this recipe is easy and nice and garlicky. yum! Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco 1 BULB garlic 2 C ...
This is a treat. reminds me of lunch at Neiman Marcus. Popovers 2 c. flour 1 tsp. salt 4 large eggs, room temperature 2 c. milk, ro...