4 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and butter; blend well. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Add flour; mix until crumbly. Press mixture in bottom of sprayed pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; beat well.
- Remove pan from oven; pour filling over partially baked crust. In small bowl, stir 2 tablespoons of the cranberry saucecr until softened. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. With tip of spoon, carefully swirl jam into top of cream cheese mixture. (Do not disturb crust.)
- Return pan to oven; bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 30 minutes.
- Stir remaining jam; spread evenly over bars. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.