Monday, June 4, 2012
Grilled Steak and Sprimp Kababs
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 3/4 cup soy sauce
• 1/2 cup lemon juice
• 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
• 1/4 cup prepared mustard
• 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely cracked black pepper
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer (optional)
1. In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ground black pepper, garlic, and meat tenderizer. Mix well.
2. Save a cup of the marinade in a separate dish. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. , and add your favorite meat to the rest.
4. . Seal the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.
Find the original at http://allrecipes.com/recipe/kabob-marinade/
2 lb. beef sirloin steak (cut into 1 1/4 squares)
1/2 lb. mushrooms
1 red bell pepper cut into small pieces
12 jumbo, peeled & deveined shrimp
Tip: make sure everything is cut up in one inch pieces, or whatever the size of the shrimp is.
Grill kabobs over medium coals 15-20 minutes, basting with mixture occasionally. Makes 4 servings.
Once upon a time in Santa Rosa, CA at my one of my favorite little eatery’s, (Mary's Pizzza), I discovered something so tasty, so good...
Old fashioned raisin pie is unusual, not in the main stream. One really has to like raisins to enjoy. One of the pies my Grandpa loved w...
I love pasta. It is so easy. this recipe is easy and nice and garlicky. yum! Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco 1 BULB garlic 2 C ...
Is shrimp scampi as popular as it once was? I'm not sure. Used to be it as on every Italian restaurant menu. Well I thought it woul...