Grilled Steak and Sprimp Kababs
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 3/4 cup soy sauce
• 1/2 cup lemon juice
• 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
• 1/4 cup prepared mustard
• 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely cracked black pepper
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer (optional)
1. In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ground black pepper, garlic, and meat tenderizer. Mix well.
2. Save a cup of the marinade in a separate dish. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. , and add your favorite meat to the rest.
4. . Seal the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.
Find the original at http://allrecipes.com/recipe/kabob-marinade/
2 lb. beef sirloin steak (cut into 1 1/4 squares)
1/2 lb. mushrooms
1 red bell pepper cut into small pieces
12 jumbo, peeled & deveined shrimp
Tip: make sure everything is cut up in one inch pieces, or whatever the size of the shrimp is.
Grill kabobs over medium coals 15-20 minutes, basting with mixture occasionally. Makes 4 servings.