- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 Tbs. chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bacon , crumbled
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe pie dish; add potatoes, bell pepper and onion, microwave for 10 minutes.
- Stir together eggs, milk, salt, pepper and pepper jack cheese. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs have set. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bacon. Serve immediately.