I added my special touch of course...
· 1 Tablespoon butter
· 5 Pork chops (3/4 inch thick) Salt and pepper to taste
· 1 /2Pound carrots cut is small pieces
· 1 Can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), or make your own.
· 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
· 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
· 3/4 Cup maple-flavored syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops in oil until browned on both sides. Place pork chops in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange carrots around pork chops. Sprinkle the chives over the top. Cover with foil. Bake 10 minutes.
- Move pork chops carrots to one side of pan; drain and discard drippings. Separate dough into 5 biscuits; arrange in pan next to pork chops and carrots. Drizzle syrup over everything.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown and pork chops are no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F, cand the carrots are tender. To serve, spoon liquid in pan over pork chops and carrots. If desired, brush biscuits with additional syrup.