Lemon Chicken with Potatoes.
- · 3 tablespoons butter
- · 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- · 1 teaspoon salt
- · 1 package (28 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- · 1 lb baby red potatoes, quartered
- · ½ medium yellow onion, cut into large pieces
- · 1 lemon, sliced
- · ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat. In small bowl, stir together brown sugar, Italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Sprinkle over chicken thighs.
- 3 Cook chicken thighs in skillet 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
- 4 Arrange chicken thighs, potatoes, onions and lemon slices in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter, and drizzle over mixture.
- 5 Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
This chicken dish is easy to prepare and comes together quickly. Simply brown the chicken thighs, toss all the ingredients in a pan, and you're good to go.